5 Ways to Make Winter Easier
Hopefully we won’t see a repeat of last year’s record cold and snowfall, but here are some easy ways to help keep your heating costs down and stay warm.
- Get your tune-up done. An annual tune-up helps to extend the life of your heating system, prevents winter breakdowns and saves you as much as 10% on your fuel bills. Contact us to request your tune-up.
- Sign up for automatic deliveries. You won’t have to worry about running out of fuel again or paying a service fee for restarting your burner. Automatic fuel delivery is a free service and most of our customers are already taking advantage.
- Enroll in a service plan. Our most popular plan, WatchGuard™ Ultra, covers the cost of your tune-up, provides great repair coverage and guarantees you priority emergency service around the clock. This is coverage that doesn’t quit! Read more about our service plan options here.
- Replace old heating equipment. Reduce your annual fuel costs by 30% or more after we install a new high-efficiency system. Learn more about your options here.
- Install a wireless remote smart thermostat. When you’re away from home, you can use your smartphone or tablet to adjust the temperature setting so your home is at the perfect temperature when you arrive. Internet-enabled thermostats can also send you an email or text alert about a drastic temperature change—and possible equipment failure. Some models can even let you know when it’s time to change filters or schedule system maintenance.