Understanding FREE Automatic Delivery: Five Questions Answered
No one wants to hassle with managing their heating oil supply – or with the consequences of running out of fuel in the dead of winter.
Luckily, there’s a FREE service from Westmore that helps you avoid these problems and helps you avoid many of the hassles of heating your home: Automatic Delivery.
Not familiar with Automatic Delivery? Here are five questions answered about one of our most convenient services. If you have more, feel free to contact us!
- How does FREE Automatic Delivery work?
With FREE automatic delivery, Westmore calculates how much fuel you’re likely to use based on your past bills and the current weather. If you’re a new customer, we’ll estimate your fuel use based on neighborhood averages for a home your size.
- When do I get my heating oil delivery?
We usually schedule your heating oil delivery when your tank is about one-quarter full.
- What’s the difference between FREE Automatic Delivery and Will Call?
With Will Call delivery, you are responsible for keeping track of your heating oil levels and scheduling a delivery. You may also have to wait for a refueling until our trucks are available (if you have a heating oil run-out emergency, we can probably help, but you’ll be charged for it). With FREE Automatic Delivery, you’ll never have to think about your fuel levels, worry about run-outs, or manage your heating oil delivery again.
- This sounds too good to be true…why is Automatic Delivery FREE?
Automatic Delivery is free because it benefits us, too. It helps us to schedule our deliveries efficiently so we can serve all our customers and avoid having to send crews out to deal with emergency run-outs.
- How will I benefit from FREE Automatic Delivery?
- No more managing your heating oil supply – You’ll never have to check your fuel gauge or remember to call for an appointment
- No more waiting for delivery – Our technicians just show up and refill your tank – there’s no hassles and no waiting around for the truck to come!
- No more run-outs – or their consequences – You’ll be prepared for any long cold spell, and you’ll never have to worry about run-outs or their consequences – like the expense of having your burner restarted or damage from water pipes that freeze and burst.
If you have any questions regarding your fuel delivery status, please contact us at 203-531-6800, 914-939-3400 or email us at email@example.com.