We make it easy to arrange how you pay for your fuel, with plenty of options so you can find a plan that’s right for you. We think it’s important to give you varied options.
- EvenPay— About 50% of our customers choose this option because it guarantees predictable bills and can cut your winter payments in half. Depending on when you enroll, we even out your payments for as many as 11 months. Contact us to request enrollment in EvenPay.
- AutoPay— For maximum convenience, many EvenPay customers also choose AutoPay, which lets you pay your bill automatically from your bank account or via credit card. Customers really love it because it saves time, saves money on stamps and eliminates paperwork. Combined with paperless billing, you’ll really enjoy the reduced paper clutter and the convenience of having all your statements and payment records in one secure digital space.
Request enrollment in AutoPay.
Request enrollment in paperless billing
- Daily Market Rate: Pay the going rate for heating oil on the day we deliver. There are no fees or restrictions.
- Capped Price: Your price will never go higher than the cap price, but it can go down if market prices drop. However, we need to charge a 20-cents-per-gallon upfront fee on behalf of our suppliers for this type of two-way price insurance.
- Fixed Price: Consider this one-way price insurance. You never pay more than your fixed rate, but if market prices should fall, you will still pay the same fixed price—even if it’s higher than the daily market price. This plan requires a 10-cents-per-gallon upfront fee.
Our knowledgeable team will be glad to walk you through your options, and we’ll email you a price contract. You can also log in to your account to view our latest pricing offers.
Keep up to date on the latest heating oil prices in Connecticut and New York.
We deliver Bioheat® fuel, you save money with tax credits
Westmore Fuel is the only fuel company in the area that delivers heating oil with a 20% biofuel blend. Our B20 Bioheat® fuel is the cleanest-burning fuel available; it not only helps the environment, it also helps your wallet!
By using Westmore’s B20 Bioheat® fuel, New York homeowners and businesses can apply for a 20-cents-per-gallon clean-fuel state tax credit. Our typical New York customer saves $200 each year with this tax credit! View these forms to learn more and Contact us with any questions.
NY Bioheat® Fuel Tax Credit form
NY Bioheat® Fuel Tax Instructions
NY Bioheat® Fuel Corporation Tax Credit Form