Why Now Is a Good Time to Schedule Heating System Maintenance
When many people consider maintenance for their home comfort systems this time of year, their thoughts often turn to their home cooling system. But late spring and early summer is also a great time to get your heating system maintenance out of the way.
After working hard for a long heating season, your furnace or boiler is ready for a little professional attention – especially if you missed your annual tune-up last year.
By keeping up-to-date with your routine heating equipment maintenance, you will:
- Keep your heating system running at peak efficiency, which saves you money on home energy bills
- Spot small issues before they become costly heating system repairs
- Prevent safety problems like carbon monoxide buildup before they put your family at risk
- Keep you more comfortable with better performance from your heating equipment
- Keep your warranty coverage in place
If you’re already enrolled in a Westmore Service Plan for your heating oil-fired heating system, contact us today to put your name on the list for routine heating maintenance – although we are prioritizing oil deliveries and emergency service to customers during the COVID-19 lockdown, we anticipate a rush of maintenance calls to come in once restrictions are eased in the coming weeks.
If you haven’t signed up for a Service Plan, Westmore offers several options for your heating equipment, including:
- WatchGuard™ Ultra, which provides 24-Hour Emergency Service with telephone support by our staff expert Westmore Fuel Technicians, plus an Annual Preventative Maintenance Visit and repair/replace coverage for more than 40 common parts.
- Gold Plus, which adds more than 30 covered parts to our WatchGuard™ Ultra plan.
- Oil Hot Water Heater Protection, which provides expert service, preventive maintenance and parts coverage for your water heater’s oil burner.
Keep your heating equipment running better for longer with Service Plans from Westmore. Contact us today to learn more about heating maintenance in northern Westchester County and southern Connecticut.
Please note: At Westmore Fuel, your safety and comfort are always our priority. Please see our COVID-19 Service Update Page to learn more about how we are working to keep your family and our crews safe and your heating oil deliveries coming as we navigate this challenging time.